5 Common Homeschool Questions ~ Answered by 8 Different Homeschooling Mamas
Have you ever wished that you could take a peek inside the lives of a variety of homeschooling families? Well, today’s your lucky day! Kandace, from the Schoolin’ Reyes has rounded up a diverse group of homeschooling mamas to answers 5 of the most common homeschooling questions… including yours truly. 🙂
Hop on over to the Schoolin’ Reyes Blog to see how 8 different homeschooling mamas answer these 5 questions:
- What style of homeschooling does your family follow?
- What state do you homeschool in, and what are the laws like there for homeschoolers? How does this affect the way you homeschool (if at all)?
- Why did your family begin homeschooling?
- What do you wish you knew when you first began homeschooling?
- What are the hardest and easiest, parts of homeschooling?
Pin it for Later
And as always friends, please remember that I’ve got kids sledding down the stairs on Costco boxes as I write to you…
So, if you think I’ve forgotten something important, have any questions or comments, or simply a bit of encouragement to share, please use the comments below, send me an email, or find us on facebook.
I’d love to hear from you.